Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 1:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. 1/2 price admission; Seniors (60 and over) FREE
Kids (8-12): $2.00
Kids (under 8): Free
Season Pass: $10.00
Map of grounds
Fair Office Hours
Monday-Friday, June 20-24: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 25: 9:00 a.m. to noon
Monday-Friday, June 27 - July 1: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 2: 9:00 a.m. to Noon
Tuesday, July 5: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
The office will be closed July 4.
Applications for camping spaces will be limited to fair board members and livestock exhibitors until the July 2 deadline for making entries. The fee will be $75.
After July 2 deadline, if there are spaces available, applications will be accepted on a first-come, first serve basis at the fair office beginning on Tuesday, July 5 at 9:00 a.m., at which time the fee will be $100. Applications will not be taken by telephone.
- Campers can be parked on the grounds, but NO utilities will be provided until Tuesday, July 5 at 9:00 a.m. You must display your camping permit in the window of your camper. Campers will be checked for permits. Permits are available in the fair office.
Golf Cart/Gator-type vehicles
- Golf carts and Gator type vehicles will be permitted on the fairgrounds under the following conditions. NO four-wheelers will be permitted.
- A permit MUST be purchased at the fair office. Cost is $10.
- Driver MUST have a valid driver's license
- A certificate showing liability insurance coverage for the vehicle must be presented to the office
- Vehicle must be driven in a safe and courteous manner.
If there conditions are not met, you will need to remove your vehicle from the fairgrounds.
If additional information is desired, address all correspondence to Jay Harris, General Superintendent, Morgan County Junior Fair, 1789 State Highway 123, Alexander, IL 62601, or to the Superintendent of the department.