We are accepting applications for display and vendor space in the merchant building. If you would like more information, please call the fair office, 217-245-6800, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendor space prices:
Display purposes: $50.00 per space
Selling and delivering purposes: $90.00 per space
215 feet long, metal building with full concrete floors and adequate lighting
- 110-volt electicity
- 2 passes per space (received when you check in at the fair office)
- Space dimensions are: 8' frontage and 12' depth
- Doors will be unlocked at 4:00 - 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday; 1:00-10:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday we ask you stay until 6:00 p.m.
- No cars or trucks will be permitted to park, other than for delivery service, in any area not designated as a parking area. There will be no such space adjacent to the Merchants' Building.
- No vehicles will be permitted inside the building during exhibit hours.
- No blocking of the aisles or loud noises will be permitted. Normal use of music, etc. is not considered unusual.
- All trash will be pushed into the aisle at closing of the exhibit nightly. The Fair Association will be responsible for sweeping aisle only prior to opening hour each day.
- No advertising will be displayed outside of exhibit area.