Textiles and Fine Arts — Handicapped Show
Handicapped Fair • Department L
Exhibited in the 4-H Building
Deliver on: July 5, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Amount Offered – $1,012.50
Entry Fee – $0.75 per class
Now you are able to enter your entries online!Learn more
Definition of a handicapped
The word handicapped applies to persons who are physically or mentally disabled and, as a result, they may be unable to participate in the activities of non-handicapped persons. Examples include: polio, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, accident victims, blind, mental retardation, mental illness, etc.
|1st – $6.75||2nd – $6.25||3rd – $5.75||4th – $5.25||5th – $4.75||6th – $4.50||7th – $4.25|
Original drawing or painting (any media)
Paint by number/outline picture to be colored
Stick article (toothpicks, craft sticks, popsicle sticks)
String, wire or yarn art
Stuffed or hand-sewn article (dolls, toys)
Off-loom and loom weaving
Knitted or crocheted article
Recycled art (except holidays)
Recycled art (all holidays)
Holiday wood article
Wood article (toys, frames, etc.)
Spring craft (crafts for holidays between March 1 and May 31)
Holiday craft (other than Christmas, Halloween, and Spring)
- Entries must be made in the fair office by Noon Saturday July 2, 2016. Exhibits are to be delivered on Tuesday, July 5 between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. All exhibits must be picked up Sunday, July 10 between 4:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Cloth items and pictures should be covered with plastic in order to protect them from dust.
- Please do not remove ribbons from projects until the close of the fair.
- Must have reached eighth birthday by September 1, 2015 or older in order to enter.
- See the General Rules, also.