- All tractors must pass total inspection before being allowed to pull.
- No V-8 engine powered tractors will be allowed to pull at Morgan County Fair pulls. Single and Twin Cylinder tractors only.
- All kill switches must be zip tied.
- Any of the persons of the rules committee shall have the authority to disqualify any contestant that fails to meet safety standards.
- Total length from center of rear axles to front of weights or weight box is 8'-0"
- First puller in the class has the right to take or turn down his/her pull. Puller has the right to come right back, third or last position.
- Front or rear tire out of bounds, is disqualified. If the person is the first puller in the class, and goes out of bounds, they are able to do a second hook.
Technical Inspection Procedure
It is the responsivility of the owner of the tractor to have the tractor prepared for inspection. Tractor must be prepared in 15 minutes.
- The head must be removed. On a stock tractor, head must be OEM. On a stock altered tractor, head can be OEM, after market, or billet head.
- Must be at least 1" of crankshaft available for the degree wheel to be used.
- Engine will need to be turned through one cycle. On Club Cadets, the clutch shields must be removed if there is not a pulley on the crankshaft.
- Three personnel will be allowed at tech inspection: the owner, tech committeeman and tech inspector.
- An area will be designated prior to each event by the tech committee.
- Gauges will be used to check valve and bore sizes.
- A dial caliper will be used to check bore and stroke.
- All specification will be on hand at tech.
- Numbers will not be recorded, but will only recorded as pass or fail on tech sheet.
- If tractor fails inspection, it will be checked again to verify.
- If there is a part that is questionable, it will be inspected further and brought before the tech committee.