3-MAN SORT & PEN
Superintendent: Nicole Huppe 217.430.7410
3 ROUNDS 3 RIDE LIMIT | $45 PER TEAM | $10 CATTLE CHARGE PER PERSON
- Morgan County Fair is not responsible for any accidents.
- Negative Coggins papers must be shown upon entry.
- Out of state horses must have health papers within 30 days of show.
- Class entry will close when the class before starts.
- Youth rider may ride with one open rider but must do all the sorting.
- Judges’ decision is final.
- All riders must sign insurance waiver
- Appropriate Western attire required: no sleeveless shirts, no ball caps.
- Stalls available, $30 stall rent fee per night.
- Free primitive camping available.
65% jackpot of entry fees, payback stays as stated for qualified times only. Jackpot money is not guaranteed money if there are no qualified times. 60-second timer. If caught riding more than 3 times or same team entered twice in same round, the team will be disqualified with no refund. Trophy buckle for 1st Place Overall Team. 65% payback for each round pays up to 4 places if four or more qualify.
|CLASS||ENTRY FEE||RIDE LIMIT||PAYBACK|
|Round 1 - OPEN||$45 per team||3 ride limit||65% payback|
|Round 2 - OPEN||$45 per team||3 ride limit||65% payback|
|Round 3 - OPEN||$45 per team||3 ride limit||65% payback|
FINALS - Top 3 Teams from each round $1000 added money