The Morgan County Fair Swine Show includes classes for purebred and crossbred breeding gilts, barrows and market gilts. Breeding classes include 10 different breeds as well as an All Other Breeds category. Barrow and market gilt entries will be weighed to determine the class they are exhibited in.
Swine Show Superintendent: Mark Jackson
Important Dates for Swine Exhibitors:
- Tuesday, July 11: exhibitor meeting 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 11: animals in place by 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 11: health papers checked at 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 11 at 7:00 p.m.: weigh-in begins
- Thursday, July 13 at 8:00 a.m.: judging begins
- Released following conclusion of the Swine Show
Important Documents to Review: