3-MAN SORT & PEN
Superintendent: Nicole Huppe 217.430.7410
Visit Morgan County Fair Horse Show on Facebook
3 ROUNDS 3 RIDE LIMIT | $45 PER TEAM | $10 CATTLE CHARGE PER PERSON
- Morgan County Fair is not responsible for any accidents.
- Negative Coggins papers must be shown upon entry.
- Out of state horses must have health papers within 30 days of show.
- Class entry will close when the class before starts.
- Youth rider may ride with one open rider but must do all the sorting.
- Judges’ decision is final.
- All riders must sign insurance waiver
- Appropriate Western attire required: no sleeveless shirts, no ball caps.
- Stalls available, $30 stall rent fee per night.
- Free primitive camping available.
65% jackpot of entry fees, payback stays as stated for qualified times only. Jackpot money is not guaranteed money if there are no qualified times. 60-second timer. If same team entered twice in same round, the team will be disqualified with no refund.
Trophy buckle for 1st Place Overall Team. Open and Mixed classes will have 1 mandatory draw. Top 10 make it back for the finals in each class. Youth class will be one go. 65% payback for each class pays up to 5 places if 5 or more qualify. Must pen to qualify for finals payout. Mixed calss must be male/female and/or youth/adult.
|CLASS||ENTRY FEE||RIDE LIMIT||PAYBACK|
|1 - Youth 18 and under||$30 per team||2 ride limit||75% payback|
|2 - Open $500 added||$60 per team||Pick 5 Draw 1||65% payback|
|3 - Mixed $300 added||$45 per team||Pick 3 Draw 1||65% payback|
FINALS - Top 3 Teams from each round $1000 added money