We have display and vendor space in the Merchant Building during the Morgan County Fair. The Merchant Building is located north of the Fair Pavilion and is an approximately 215 feet long metal building with full concrete floors and lighting.
VENDOR SPACE PRICING:
- Display Only: $50.00 per space
- Selling Purposes: $90.00 per space
VENDOR SPACE INFORMATION:
- 110-volt electricity available
- Two (2) season passes per space (received when you check in at the fair office)
- Space dimensions are: 8' frontage and 12' depth
- Doors will be unlocked at 4:00 - 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday; 1:00-10:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday, we ask you stay until 6:00 p.m.
- No cars or trucks will be permitted to park, other than for delivery service, in any area not designated as a parking area. There will be no such space adjacent to the Merchant Building.
- No vehicles will be permitted inside the building during exhibit hours.
- No blocking of the aisles or loud noises will be permitted.
- All trash will be pushed into the aisle at closing of the exhibit nightly. The Fair Association will be responsible for sweeping aisle only prior to opening hour each day.
- No advertising will be allowed outside of exhibit area.